The "Friends museum Thirathen" is a recognized non-profit organisation which was established by a group of individuals who wished to provide moral and financial support to the Museum.
"Friends" of all ages can support the Museum by:
- Publicizing its activities
- Providing for the enrichment of its collections
- Encouraging its aims through donations, legacies, voluntary work and suggestions for improvement.
"Friends of museum Thirathen" receive a special membership card which entitles them to:
- Free entrance to our Museum.
- Invitations to some events at the Museum.
- Participate in the program of activities including guided visits to the Museum focused at improving knowledge of its collections.
The organisation supports the Museum in many ways, such as:
- Organizing fund-raising events.
- Providing funds for the acquisition of instruments or for the financial needs of its various depart